Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bargain Shopping is Immensely Satisfying...

So I've been having this dilemma lately...

Due to the economy being in the fricken toilet, I have no money, and due to the fact that I live mainly in jeans, t-shirts and chuck taylors, I have worn my jeans out, and haven't got the money to replace them. They were rather expensive jeans from American Eagle Outfitters (where I prefer to get my jeans) but I can't afford to drop another 70.00 on two pairs of jeans, my paycheck won't allow it at this point...

Enter Walmart.

Glorious, glorious Walmart...how I love thee.

Hitting up the sale rack/clearance rack at Walmart has re-affirmed my love of bargain shopping. Lately I've been enjoying shopping at Marshalls, the Goodwill store and Burlington Coat Factory to get discounted designer items, and even though Walmart doesn't have Sinful, or Juicy Coture it DOES have three dollar pairs of jeans...

and seven dollar sweaters...

and five dollar t-shirts.

In all actuality I used to hate Walmart, because the quality of the clothing sold there was well...not quality at all. But as of late it's been coming around, and the stuff they carry there (mostly the stuff endorsed by Taylor Swift, damn her) is really really really cute. They also have nice bags and a they ARE my go-to underwear people.

Be proud of me. I'm saving money. I'm not living beyond my means!

No comments:

Post a Comment