Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been a while


It's been a while since I felt anything blog-worthy has come up. I'm knitting up a storm because of the whole "house arrest" situation, but I'm not going to disclose any details of that here, I feel enough like a child for even having been put in this situation, I'm not going to make this like my livejournal in highschool where I complain that my parents are oppressive and they don't get me, even though I might feel like that's the case, it really isn't and I need to get over this, just like they will...


In other news, I'm in the market for a new computer, a Sony Vaio CS in Pink if you must know. It's very pretty, and I've heard amazing reviews, I decided I must have one.
My old laptop is getting, well, old and is at the point of no return. It runs very slowly, even though I just replaced the hard drive, and sometimes I get this little (I use the term loosely) bar of grey/smooshed together colors on the bottom of the monitor, and it only goes away when I push on the screen. It's a pain in the butt, and I'm really, really over it, it's time for a replacement.
Also, last saturday I got my hair cut, I cut off probably four inches, which is drastic. Dan's wasn't a fan initially, but almost all of my girlfriends are. He got over it really fast though, which is good, I have a funny feeling I'm never going to have longer hair again, short hair suits me so much better.

1 comment:

  1. "house arrest" Sounds like a doozy. Hope you find freedom. I was playing the Pac-Man on your blog; good choice! Cheers!

    Clay Darrow
    M.IV

    ReplyDelete