Monday, March 23, 2009

hmmm...

I'm exceptionally horrible at coming up with titles. Yay brain farts!Though, however exceptionally horrible I am with coming up with titles, today was an exceptionally wonderful day. I spent the majority of it with my boyfriend, and the rest of it in class<3.>
I also decided that I like Michelle Branch. I like how her music corresponds to her look and how she repeatedly seems to play with Carlos Santana, which if fabulous because he is fabulous, and an amazing guitar player to boot. In any case I have a total girl-crush on her; I think she's gorgeous.




I love this picture of her where she's wearing that purple shirt/dress thingie. She's like southern rockish and tomboyish at the same time and it's kind of a really appealing look to me. I don't know, maybe I just want to steal her life.


In other news, I finished my first actual scarf in a long time. It was the black, cream and green one that I was making for a long time. I gave it to Dan and he loves it, I just need to put the rest of the fringe on. I decided that when I open up the etsy shop (finally) that those scarfs will be dubbed "Shinobi Scarves" because you can wrap them around your face/head a million times like a ninja and because Dan said I looked like a ninja when I showed up at his house wearing it. Addtionally, marvel at how gramatically sound this post is!




No comments:

Post a Comment