Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bowling and midterms.

89 isn't bad. Considering I didn't study and I didn't attend the class for most of the semester. I have a nasty habit of not waking up for my 9:55 class, but it's been easier since I decided I need to stop being lazy.

Last night was a good time. We were supposed to have gone bowling, but I guess plans fell through with the people that invited us/orchestrated the night, oh well poor planning I guess.

Instead Danny, Dane, Nicole, Regan and I ended up hanging out at Friday's which was cool. Geen Bean fries were good, but that dressing or whatever that they come with is soooooo not. It's wasabi/cucumber/ginger something, and it's kind of a flavor clash with the greenbeans. Oh well, Dan didn't seem to mind them too much so I let him and everyone else pick on them since I had already eaten dinner before.

This morning there was a huge accident on my way to class, and I was stuck in traffic with a friend that I hadn't talked to in a while. We met up about five minutes ago and talked for a while, which was good. I'm happy to hear that she's doing well. I miss her. We had a lot of fun together in certain classes our freshman year, when things were simpler and we didn't realize that when we get out we won't have jobs. YAY economic failure!

In other news, I have a To Do List that needs to be taken care of this week...

1.)do the laundry
2.)clean the bathroom, even though there isn't any running water in it right now
3.)drop that art class you've been meaning to drop for the passed week and a half.
4.)start writing the pattern for the cable wrap. Additionally, get some yarn for the prototype.
5.)Establish some kind of gym regimen.
6.)Possibly plan for Newport on Friday.
7.)Catch up with paper writing. Make appointment for the writing center for next paper.

Woo. I think I covered just about everything. I really have my work cut out for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment