Sunday, July 19, 2009

Working like crazy

I've been working non-stop since Tuesday, and I don't get another day off until Thursday of next week.

Good for the paycheck, bad for the brain/social life. My younger brother's graduation party is at my house today, and I can't even be there for the whole thing, I need to only be there for MOST Of it. I'm going to be excited at the money I'm gonna get this time around since I've been working non-stop all week and most of this coming week too, but being with my family would be nice every once in a while you know?

Next week is going to be hectic, I have two doctor's appointments (two different doctors) and ANOTHER party to go to, which of course I'm only going to be able to show up for the latter half of that as well, excellent.

This morning sucks thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment